To πανεπιστήμιο İstanbul Şehir Üniversitesi χορηγεί υποτροφίες σε ξένους φοιτητές που ενδιαφέρονται για προπτυχιακές και μεταπτυχιακές σπουδές στην Τουρκία:
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
• 9 months free dining
• 500 TL course material support for each of two semesters.
• 9 months free accommodation in rooms for 4 persons at the Guesthouse.
• Monthly stipends for 9 monthsA (Full Scholarship): Student has tuition waiver. Accommodation and dining fees are chargeable.
Note 1: Those who will apply for Super Scholarship (A+) and Full Scholarship (A) are required to certify their Advanced level of English.
Note 2: Those who will be studying at University for the first time will be given priority at super and full scholarship evaluation.B (%75) : Student pays 5.000 TL for preparatory program and 6000 TL for undergraduate study. Accommodation and dining services are chargeable.
Duration of Scholarships
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
Graduate School of Social Sciences
Most of the students who are admitted to Graduate Programs can benefit from the below scholarship options in return for assistance and on a merit-base assessment:
• Full tuition waiver,
• Monthly payment of between 500 TL and 1250 TL for 21 months
• Free Dining
• Private Health Insurance
• Laptop Computer
• Opportunity to benefit from Research Assistance Fund TÜBİTAK Scholarship students will be granted additional supports. Graduate students who have been admitted to English Preparatory Program will only have full tuition waiver during that one year they pass in preparatory program.
Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences
• Limited but competitive scholarships are offered after a merit-base assessment of all applications.
• Scores for GPA, ALES, English proficiency of applicants and letters of recommendation are all taken into consideration during the assessment of eligibility of the applicant for scholarship and their coverage.
• Scholarship levels may change from a tuition-waiver plus health insurance level to 1600TL/month stipend plus tuition-waver, free lunch, research support, accommodation support, etc., which may total up to 2000TL/month.
• Students with scholarships may be required to serve as academic assistants up to 20 hours/week.
• Students may also obtain additional support from their advisors or projects if they involve in sponsored research projects.
TÜBİTAK scholarship students will be granted other supports as free dining, transportation, accommodation, course material and research.
Altunizade – Üsküdar – İstanbul
Fax: +90 216 474 53 53