The School of Journalism and Mass Communications of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki offers six (6) studentships, which are to be awarded, up to two for each of the following three pathways of its year-long, English language graduate program M.A. in Digital Media, Communication and Journalism:
i. Digital Media, Culture and Communication
ii. European Journalism
iii. Risk Communication and Crisis Journalism.
The studentships will be awarded on the basis of the applicants’ documented need for financial assistance and their academic achievement in their Bachelor Degree.
Applicants, holding a degree in Journalism/Communications/Political/Economic or European Studies, must already have been accepted to the course and, in addition, submit between 1 –31 of August, 2016 the following:
1. Application/Personal Statement for the financial aid scholarship
2. Certified copy of Bachelor Degree (official translation attached in Greek)
3. Copy of passport or National ID (for Greek citizens)
4. Copy of a prior year income tax return (only for Greek citizens)
5. Certification of family status (only for Greek citizens)
6. Any additional documentation proving financial straits or unemployment (official translation attached in Greek)
The names of those selected will be announced till September 10, 2016.
For info/submission: firstname.lastname@example.org